Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hates of U-Turn

I hate when I start to trust on something and then it turned upside-down. I hate when I start to love being with them and then I see people stabbing each other from the back. I hate when I start to share my secret with them when then that people I trust is the one who became the "news-distributor". I hate to build the relationship when then the trust is built behind a lie. Then, I should answer this some question from the XX zone:

You don't know how to mixed around in this XX zone?!
It just that I don't feel I want to and I don't want to, because I don't see the needs of mixing around the people who makes more assumtion on others than knowing & telling the truth.

You always keep things yourself!
Yup..most of the things. I don't trust anyone in this XX zone.

You don't have friend in this XX zone!
I have but with varies type of them. Some are "so-called friend" such as;
I have those friends who is only at my side when they need me.
I have those friends who keep silent when I make mistake.
I have those friends who let me fall and let me discover my own fault (if only I knew/realize the fault)
I have those friends who let me alone when I am in trouble.
I have those friends who laugh at me when they know some other people knock me from behind/step me on my head.
I have those friends who speaks sweet in front of me but then "throw muds to my name" behind me.
I have those friends who step-a-step-backward when I have nothing left to offer.

Now, see what XX zone gave me during the time I tried very hard to survive in it. Worth or not, let God involve in it.

However, I do still thank God for some real & good friend He gave in XX zone. What so ever, that is life. People have so much to offer and yet you received only a little. ah~~~aaaa

3 comments:

  1. LIFE is... *sigh*
    Be strong Night sshi... It will pay off at the end of the day. Whatever it is, dont give up. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just remember everyone is HUMAN hehehe...let's live life to the fullest pare....we drink when we drink....we eat when we eat...we work when we work....above all just live well... hahaa mo cakap eat well salah lah pulak...!! bila la kita ni mo gila2 terjun2 laut lagi ha????

    ReplyDelete