Monday, July 16, 2012

Missing Someone

All in sudden, I feel of missing my late grandfather.. It has been a long time. I was just a kid when I last see him. And now, I miss him.... I tried to search for his picture in my harddisk, but then I realized I never keep one (softcopy) of his picture. Anyhow, I remember we do have picture of him in one of the album we have in Miri. Really missing him now, and I really need to see his picture...sadly, I don't have one now. For sure, I will make a copy of his picture when I get back to Miri next time...

I miss you Oko

.............. 

4 comments:

  1. oko = datuk. Ini bahasa kenyah. Apu?? ntah..bahasa lain tu kali..ko tau la aku neh skrg mare, makin lupa bahasa etnik swk da...makin tua makin tia ingat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. apu/tepu is datuk for the lun bawang. in dusun, its AKI (also used as endearment name for baby boy)

    jan kasi lupa nite.. nanti siapa mau ajar anak ko?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha...lun bawang plak ya..hikhik...lupa which bangsa suda ba...hehe
      sy akan try tia lupa mare..akan belajar juga nanti.hehe

      Delete