Thursday, March 29, 2012

One word?!

Think of one word now....... One word that described of what you are now.....



One word huh??....one word.....then the word will be .........errrrrr.....





One word........hermmm.........




Maybe, it is ..................hem..nope...



One word huhh?????





WHY SO HARD TO FIND ONE!!!....


Ask for many words to describe you now and you will come out with lots of it... find one?! ... And you will never find it. Why? What causes this?? ermm..maybe this is the reason of it.... in whatever circumstances, we always think big and wide and never focus on the real one.

This really described me....fuhhh.... more things to learn in life. I'm telling myself not to stop learning and never stop learning from mistake. I heard some people say this "soalan macam budak-budak", but I never agree to this kind of people. In this life, there is no such question labelled as "soalan budak-budak".... You are free to ask anything that you don't know because it's better to ask even a simple question than to assume of knowing it. Cast away all the ego in you and never feel down for asking simple question.

3 comments:

  1. ni bukan soalan budak2 tapi soalan hidup dan mati hehee....i have been cracking my head to describe myself in one word this few days...today i found it.."Lost"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh...me too..but we are more likely "Lost in The Land of Morning Calm"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. nite, you know, in Japan they have this "word of the year" thingy. so, this certainly bukan budak pny tahap soalan

    ReplyDelete